ATTENTION! How not to be cheated? Common fraud methods
You need to know all the fraudulent methods that scammers use on our and other sites in order not to become a victim of them. Here we will summarize and publish the most common fraud methods.
1. If you want to meet a girl / boyfriend and she / he needs an advance payment (through a bank, e-wallet, SMS message, etc.) - this is a 100% attempt at fraud.
2. If you want to buy an intimate photo and video from a girl / boyfriend, first call on Skype / WhatsApp (with video) or ask for a test photo to make sure that you are really communicating with the person whose photo you see in the ad. If the user refuses to show himself before paying, in 99% of cases it is a scammer.
3. If a user writes “my profile is here”, then you are being manipulated to register on a paid site. Usually these are pseudo-social sex dating sites where you are asked to register with a phone number or activate an account via text message, but in fact they drain all your money very quickly. Of course, you will not be able to meet anyone on such sites, because beautiful profiles have nothing to do with real people.
4. If you are promised a large sum for an escort or a meeting, but you are asked in advance to send intimate photos, then in 100% of cases you will be deceived! At best, a promising person will disappear immediately, and at worst, intimate photos and your correspondence will be seen by your relatives and friends, and this may end in blackmail.
5. If you are asked to enter your Facebook / Gmail / bank credentials (email or phone numbers and password) to log into a dating site, then this is a trick to access your personal data. In addition, attackers will be able to send spam and join groups from your account, etc. Of course, they can also change your account password.
6. Never place or pay for someone else's ads: you will be regarded as a participant in a fraudulent scheme.
7. Never tell anyone or provide your credit card or bank details on third-party websites.
8. Do not make advance payments, including as a deposit, a guarantee of a reservation or an order. Don't buy prepaid cards.
If you know about other scams that you would like to share with other users - write to us!
Du skal logge ind for at give en anmeldelse. Log ind
18+ ansvarsfraskrivelse - voksenindhold
Siderne på dette websted er kun beregnet til voksne og kan indeholde billeder og materialer, som nogle seere kan synes stødende. Hvis du er under 18 år, hvis sådant materiale fornærmer dig, eller hvis det er ulovligt at se sådant materiale i dit samfund / land, bedes du forlade siden. Følgende vilkår og betingelser gælder for dette websted. Brug af siden udgør din accept af følgende vilkår og betingelser:
Jeg er 18 år eller ældre
Jeg accepterer alt ansvar for mine egne handlinger; og
Jeg accepterer, at jeg er juridisk bundet af disse vilkår og betingelser, og
Jeg er også indforstået med at læse og acceptere webstedsbetingelserne nederst på siden