ATTENTION! How not to be cheated? Common fraud methods
You need to know all the fraudulent methods that scammers use on our and other sites in order not to become a victim of them. Here we will summarize and publish the most common fraud methods.
1. If you want to meet a girl / boyfriend and she / he needs an advance payment (through a bank, e-wallet, SMS message, etc.) - this is a 100% attempt at fraud.
2. If you want to buy an intimate photo and video from a girl / boyfriend, first call on Skype / WhatsApp (with video) or ask for a test photo to make sure that you are really communicating with the person whose photo you see in the ad. If the user refuses to show himself before paying, in 99% of cases it is a scammer.
3. If a user writes “my profile is here”, then you are being manipulated to register on a paid site. Usually these are pseudo-social sex dating sites where you are asked to register with a phone number or activate an account via text message, but in fact they drain all your money very quickly. Of course, you will not be able to meet anyone on such sites, because beautiful profiles have nothing to do with real people.
4. If you are promised a large sum for an escort or a meeting, but you are asked in advance to send intimate photos, then in 100% of cases you will be deceived! At best, a promising person will disappear immediately, and at worst, intimate photos and your correspondence will be seen by your relatives and friends, and this may end in blackmail.
5. If you are asked to enter your Facebook / Gmail / bank credentials (email or phone numbers and password) to log into a dating site, then this is a trick to access your personal data. In addition, attackers will be able to send spam and join groups from your account, etc. Of course, they can also change your account password.
6. Never place or pay for someone else's ads: you will be regarded as a participant in a fraudulent scheme.
7. Never tell anyone or provide your credit card or bank details on third-party websites.
8. Do not make advance payments, including as a deposit, a guarantee of a reservation or an order. Don't buy prepaid cards.
If you know about other scams that you would like to share with other users - write to us!
Arvustuse jätmiseks peate sisse logima. Logi sisse
18-aastastest loobumine - täiskasvanutele mõeldud sisu
Selle veebisaidi lehed on mõeldud ainult täiskasvanutele ja võivad sisaldada pilte ja materjale, mida mõned vaatajad võivad solvavaks pidada. Kui olete alla 18-aastane, kui selline materjal teid solvab või kui sellise materjali vaatamine oma kogukonnas / riigis on ebaseaduslik, siis palun lahkuge saidilt. Sellele saidile kehtivad järgmised tingimused. Saidi kasutamine tähendab teie nõusolekut järgmiste tingimustega:
Olen 18-aastane või vanem
Võtan kogu vastutuse oma tegude eest; ja
Nõustun, et olen käesolevate nõuete ja tingimustega juriidiliselt seotud ja
Samuti olen nõus lugema saidi allservas olevaid tingimusi ja nõustuma nendega